Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sorry I'm Not Ignoring You

It has been a long last few weeks. I promise I haven't been ignoring you. Between having visitors in Iowa to going home for a week to help out to coming back and finishing up classroom things and going to some training days, I have had a busy last three weeks. Reversing back to visitors in Iowa, I was so excited to have my mom and family friend, Tracy, come to help me clean out my classroom and finish setting it up. Little did they know that they had a HUGE endeavor ahead of them!

I am SO BLESSED to have these two women in my life! They both did a tremendous job on helping finish up the huge projects in my classroom! Little did I know that they would get the floor this CLEAN!

My Momma was so excited to come and help me set up my classroom! Especially that I decided to use yellow and black as a bulletin to match her business colors!


 I was so excited to find my TouchPoint posters that I had made as a freshman in college!

 Thank you Mommy and Tracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment