Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer School Comes To An End...

This Thursday will mark the last day of summer school in Cedar Falls. It seems like I have been only working with these students for only two weeks. I have really enjoyed this experience because it has jump-started my brain to think like a lower elementary teacher. Unlike older elementary students, stickers, candy, and smelly markers still motivate these little minds. I have seen this end of the school year gift all over Pinterest and decided to do a different spin on it. 

I found the fun cups at Dollar Tree for, of course, $1.00, then bought the Kool-Aid packages for $0.13. A cheap and adorable gift for my four summer school students. I also filled the cups full of smarties because I always call them my "group of smarties". 

Cheers to another fun night of cutting lamination :)

No comments:

Post a Comment