Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow, has the time flown by! Last time I was on here, we were just preparing for school to start and here I am at the last week of my Christmas break! I am so sorry! For one of my new year goals, I am working on posting once a week (since I have already met one of my other goals, which was to get a prep time). Yes, I didn't even have a prep until this next week, which didn't allow me to fulfill my other duties that I wanted to do.

To share something I introduced to my students within the last month was Buddy the Elf. Yes, even in the resource room, we had a special elf watching over us. Here are a few of his adventures in Miss Parry's room:

Buddy arrived by bringing Christmas cheer with a tree that was decorated!

Thank you Allie!

Buddy took "selfies" of himself on all the student laptops!
Buddy loves glitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment